Not a newbie, but not a seasoned vet

AroidsLove

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any suggestions for low-light tolerant plants that are a bit more unique than the ones found in most nurseries? I only have some fringe light available from a few grow lights. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Reactions: aaldhize

Gimmecoffee

Reaction score
Fishtail palms, aluminum plants, falsa aralia, artillery plant and zebra plant can all handle lower light conditions and they're a little bit harder to find :)

Reactions: Pothos24

AroidsLove

Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies! That Rhaph looks pretty neat, and I've never heard of the Falsa genus before! I'll have to keep my eyes out for both of those.

Bindi31

Reaction score
I love R. hayi! Then again I'm a fan of anything shingling. That being said though, it might be hard to position it in front of a window to get the light but also be able to see the plant.

Pothos24

Reaction score
Have you seen stephania kaweesakii? I've been eying one of those and they are okay in lower light

aaldhize

Reaction score
Website
aaronaldhizerphotography.com
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any suggestions for low-light tolerant plants that are a bit more unique than the ones found in most nurseries? I only have some fringe light available from a few grow lights. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!
I keep a golden pathos (Devil's Ivy) in my condo bathroom with no window light and it does just fine!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sreejith Vadakkepatt